- Boiled and Finely Mashed Sweet Potato: 300 gm (4-5 medium size)
- Sugar 100 gm (1/2 cup)
- Prabhat Ghee 2 table spoon
- Prabhat Milk 1 cup
- Raisins 20-25
- Chopped Cashew nuts 15-20
- Cardamom Powder 1 tsp
- Chopped Almonds 6-7
- Heat a non-stick pan, add Prabhat ghee and when it gets hot, add finely smashed sweet potatoes and sugar and stir continuously.
- Fry the sweet potatoes, add some Prabhat milk in between and go on cooking on a medium to slow flame.
- When it turns to yellowish colour, add Cardamom powder.
- Garnish with nuts and serve hot.