- 200 ml Prabhat sweetened condensed milk
- 250 gm Prabhat paneer
- 2 tbsp. Prabhat Milk Powder (Dairy Whitener)
- 1 tsp. generous pinch of cardamom powder
- Nuts for garnish
how to make
- To go ahead with the kalakand recipe, first grease a plate. You can use parchment paper or aluminium foil too. Keep it aside
- Prepare the nuts and keep aside. You can use silvered almonds or chopped or pulsed pistachios and almonds
- We need completely drained paneer (Use Prabhat Paneer). Crumble it and keep aside
- Pour Prabhat sweetened condensed milk to a heavy bottom pan and warm up on a low flame.
- Meanwhile add Prabhat Milk Powder (Dairy Whitener), paneer & cardamom powder to the pan
- Stir and mix well. Cook on a low fire and stir constantly to prevent burning. After a short while, it becomes a thick mass and will begin to leave the sides of the pan.
- Switch off the stove. If you can manage can increase the flame to medium while cooking, but ensure you don’t burn it.
- Transfer the Kalakand to the foil or greased plate. Spread it to half-inch thickness. Smooth the top evenly and sprinkle nuts and lightly tuck them in.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut to desired shapes.